Sky-Watcher Equatorial Mount SynGuider
The revolutionary, stand-alone auto guiding tool, SynGuider is born!
Equipped with Sony CCD image sensor and the real-time star image display screen, SynGuider can work independently without a computer or calibration software. You will be saving significant power while working in the stargazing field with a limited electricity power pack. The SynGuider is adaptable to main telescopes with T-ring (M42) and 1.25″ eyepiece holder, and can control EQ mount with a standard autoguider interface.
SynGuider is ideal for Digital Single Lens Reflex (DSLR) users, while saving you the need to operate your imaging system through a computer. It will greatly improve your efficiency and productivity during astro-photography sessions. SynGuider will allow you to obtain pin-point stars during long exposure process to make your work simple and fun!
- Stand-alone unit, guiding the equatorial mount without a computer
- Sony CCD image sensor enabling the tracking of fainter stars
- LCD display of real-time star image
- Upgradable firmware
- Large chip coming with more area for locating and keeping guided star on chip
- Standard auto guiding port
- Adaptable by T-ring (M42) and 1.25” eyepiece holder
Package comes with:
- SynGuider auto guider
- Guiding handset and cable
- Serial cable
- 4xD 1.5v battery pack
- User manual (English)