The Sky-Watcher Red Dot Finder is a zero magnification pointing tool that uses a coated glass window to superimpose the image of a small red dot onto the night sky, showing where the telescope is pointed. It is equipped with a brightness control, azimuth adjustment control, and altitude adjustment control. The Red Dot Finder makes setting up the telescope a snap. After proper alignment, the Red Dot Finder superimposes a small red dot on the sky, where the telescope is pointed. It is an ideal companion to the wide field short-tube refractors.
- Easily find objects in dim star field or light polluted skies
- Larger undistorted view and razor-sharp red dot
- Locates properly without any image dimming
- Quick and easy mounting and adjustment
- Perfect to use with all telescopes