The Sky-Watcher NEQ6 Pro is represents the ultimate evolution of the EQ6 mount. The integrated bubble level and the adjustable tripod legs make the levelling easy, the azimuth and altitude axis can be fine adjusted for a precise polar alignment. On top of that, the included polar scope included allows an extremely precise polar alignment that helps to drastically improve the quality of tracking, especially for astrophotography.It is capable of bearing heavy telescopes for both visual and photographic use and it is equipped with the SynScan that allows an accurate alignment. The auto-guide port allows precise tracking for high resolution astrophotography.
The exceptional SynScan Go-To system allows full control of both R.A. and Dec. axes with 9 slew speeds and 5 arcminute pointing precision, allowing you to quickly and accurately locate objects across the night sky. The Go-To system can automatically slew the telescope on command toward planets, stars, nebulae, galaxies, clusters and much more. The SynScan has 42,900 memorised celestial objects for an amazing journey in the night sky. The Deep Sky Tour function suggests a list of the most interesting deep sky objects currently visible, so even the novice astronomer can easily observe faint objects at the touch of a button.
The NEQ6 Pro is designed for astrophotography featuring an auto-guide port and compatibility with computer control software. 20kg of payload capacity will keep longer scopes and astrophotography setups stable and your images steady.
- Database with 42,900+ objects
- Messier, Caldwell, NGC, IC & SAO catalogues, Named Stars, Double Stars, Variable Stars, Named Stars
- One, Two and Three Stars or Brightest Star Alignment
- Autoguiding feature for astrophotography
- Pointing Accuracy Enhancement feature (PAE)
- Permanent Periodic Error Correction (PPEC)
- Unknown Object Identification feature
- Pointing accuracy up to 5 arc min
- Tracking rates: Sidereal, Lunar, Solar
- Slewing speeds: 1x, 2x, 16x, 32x, 64x, 128x, 400x, 500x, 600x, 800x (3.4°/sec)
- Motor type: DC stepper motors
In The Box:
- German Equatorial Mount NEQ6
- Steel Tripod
- Accessory Tray
- Integrated Counterweight Bar
- Illuminated Polar Scope (South and North Hemispheres)
- SynScan Hand Controller and Cable
- Counterweights (2x 5kg)
- Power Supply Cord (Lighter Plug)
- User Manual