Sky-Watcher Solar System Colour Imager
The Sky-Watcher Solar System Colour Imager is a image processing device that helps to process and enhance images of the planets during astroviewing sessions. With this device, it helps to capture images from the telescope view and puts it straight into your computer screen. The colour imager is capable of displaying the telescope’s objective view in its full detailed, chromatic images. This accessory is ideal for those who intend to have grouped observations, astrophotography and to record videos of the astronomical views. Besides, the device comes with Installation Guide Disc that helps to guide you step-by-step installation processes and user-friendly controls. It also comes with Auto mode in which the system would help to decide the best settings for the users, making it easier for first-time users.
Sky-Watcher Solar System Colour Imager Features:
- Allows Users to view Telescope Images on Computer Screen
- Suitable for Deep Sky Photography
- User-friendly Controls with USB Port
- Works on Telescopes that are compatible with 1.25″ eyepiece
- Comes with an Installation Guide Disc